Have you ever been/are you a victim working for a company who endorsed the mis-selling of finance/loan agreements?
We want to hear your story
- Did your place of work train you in Finance?
- As an employee, have you ever been pressurized into selling a loan agreement?
- Have you sold a finance agreement to people who you know would not be able to afford the repayments?
- Have you / do you know if the company has ever given a loan to anyone over the age of 65?
- Has the company ever agreed to a loan without doing the correct credit checks?
- Which finance company(s) did/do you use?
THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT if the company has not trained you to a certain standard or if they have put you under pressure to reach targets.
- Did your income rely on selling?
- Was/is your income on a commission basis?
- Has/did the company ever have a financial advisor at hand or from the lending company?
- Does/did the company ever give bonuses/commissions on the sale of finance agreements?
TELL US YOUR STORY IN TOTAL CONFIDENCE.
YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.